Terms & Conditions
By using the www.waytomekong.com site and making reservations through it with Waytovietnam Company, you’re supposed agreed with the terms and conditions described below. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Use of this site: Waytovietnam.com grants you a limited, non-transferable lisence to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. This site is used for only making reservations or purchase with Waytovietnam.com and is not used for any other purposes. You agree that you will not use this site and its content for any purpose except that you may download, display, save, copy content, print the materials presented on this site for your personal use, not commercial purposes.
2. Age and responsibility: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information.
4. Review of transmission: Waytovietnam.com may reserves the rights to monitor and review, censor, edit, remove any information transmitted or received through this site that Waytovietnam.com deems inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions. During monitoring, the information may be examined, recorded or copied, and your use of this site constitutes your consent to such monitoring and review. You agree that if you submit suggestions, ideas, comments or questions or post any other information on this site, you grant Waytovietnam.com and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content in any form, media or technology. Waytovietnam.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted or submitted by you.
5. Exclusion of warranty: Waytovietnam.com makes no warranty of any kind regarding this site and/or any data and contents provied on this site. All of which are provied in "basic-level".
6. Relationship: The relationship between Waytovietnam.com and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
7. Attorney’s fee: If Waytovietnam.com or its affiliates take any action to enforce this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
8. Termination: Waytovietnam.com may terminate this User Agreement and these terms and conditions and/or the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Such termination shall not effect any right to relief to which Waytovietnam.com and its third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to Waytovietnam.com and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
9. Assignment: You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
10. Modification: Waytovietnam.com may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
11. Severability: These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable international law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
12. Entire agreement: This User Agreement, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
Registration of Waytovietnam Travel: Waytovietnam is register Travel Agent with Vietnam Tourism General Deparment and It works under Vietnam’s law and appicable international laws.